Saturday, April 30, 2005

I did the interview yesterday-

And I'll tell you what, it pales in comparison to the real news in my life-

I'M ON A HOCKEY TEAM!

Fuck yeah, this potentially former werewolf is facing off at 4:00 PM tomorrow at Corelears Park.

It's street hockey, which isn't as good as ice or roller, but Jesus, Mary and Joseph- it's about fucking time.

Of course, it occurs to me that I haven't actually exercised in over 9 months, you know, if you don't count the times I was running around as a werewolf.

I might be a little winded tomorrow.

If anybody cares, I can tell you about the interview, but it was pretty much a bunch of bullshit about "How do feel moments before the transformation" and shit like that that.

It's like, fuck- read the blog, douchebags.

Jesus, I wanna score a goal.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be quiet Oynxwolf. We wanna hear about the hockey.

Put it top shelf, where Grandma keeps the peanut butter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home